- Benefits of Cloud Computing Technology
- Essential role of JAVA Programming in Software Industry
- How to make your Commercial as familiar one among all others?
- Contribution of Key Opinion Leaders in Pharma and in Market Field.
- Top 4 SEO Techniques for Startups
- General ways to improve your communication
- Scope of Cloud Computing Training in Chennai
- Cloud computing Training in Chennai
- Why Digital Marketing Course is necessary to Entrepreneurs Today?
- Why Web developer take PHP Training in Chennai
- Kick start your career with SAS Training in Chennai
- Get boost your career with CCNA Training in Chennai
- Informatica Training in Chennai
- Master your career with the best Web designing Course in Chennai
- Best Ways to Make your Sale through Online
- Why SEO Training in Chennai is essential to your business success?
- Hiring a Wedding Photographers in Chennai
- Tips to Clear the Safety Courses
- UPSC Coaching in Chennai
- Wedding Photographers Chennai
- Best Neet Coaching in Chennai
- Phases in software testing life cycle
- Essential web design metric you should think about
- Find the best IELTS Coaching center in Chennai
- Significance of English language
The Guinness record for maximum number of non-stop pushups was 10,507. It was set by Minoru Yoshida of Japan in October 1980.
Yoshida’s record was the last record in this category of Guinness world records, ever since then a new category “Most Push-ups in 24 Hours” was introduced. The current Guinness record for most push-ups in 24 hours is by Charles Servizio (USA) who completed 46,001 push-ups in just 21 hours, 6 minutes on 1993, April 24 to 25.