- Role of English language in Modern Life
- How Learning English can Change Our Life
- Benefits of taking IELTS Test
- Interior Design for Living
- How to keep Commercial Spaces Clean
- Selenium – An Overview
- Mobile Phones Advantages and Disadvantages
- Benefits of Cloud Computing Technology
- Essential role of JAVA Programming in Software Industry
- How to make your Commercial as familiar one among all others?
- Contribution of Key Opinion Leaders in Pharma and in Market Field.
- Top 4 SEO Techniques for Startups
- General ways to improve your communication
- Scope of Cloud Computing Training in Chennai
- Cloud computing Training in Chennai
- Why Digital Marketing Course is necessary to Entrepreneurs Today?
- Why Web developer take PHP Training in Chennai
- Kick start your career with SAS Training in Chennai
- Get boost your career with CCNA Training in Chennai
- Informatica Training in Chennai
- Master your career with the best Web designing Course in Chennai
- Best Ways to Make your Sale through Online
- Why SEO Training in Chennai is essential to your business success?
- Hiring a Wedding Photographers in Chennai
- Tips to Clear the Safety Courses
Do you know which symbol considered holy in eastern Asia is offensive in the US and many parts of Europe?
Swastika, a symbol considered to be auspicious in many East Asian religions like Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism is considered offensive in the United States and many parts of the Europe. To the Americans and Europeans, Swastika is always Adolf Hitler’s Nazisymbol – it’s a painful reminder of horrifying times in history.
In many parts of Asia, the symbol denotes temple in maps. Swastika is the symbol for 10,000 in Chinese. The symbol is drawn on many houses and cars in India to bring them luck.
There is also a town in Ontario, Canada called Swastika.