- Role of English language in Modern Life
- How Learning English can Change Our Life
- Benefits of taking IELTS Test
- Interior Design for Living
- How to keep Commercial Spaces Clean
- Selenium – An Overview
- Mobile Phones Advantages and Disadvantages
- Benefits of Cloud Computing Technology
- Essential role of JAVA Programming in Software Industry
- How to make your Commercial as familiar one among all others?
- Contribution of Key Opinion Leaders in Pharma and in Market Field.
- Top 4 SEO Techniques for Startups
- General ways to improve your communication
- Scope of Cloud Computing Training in Chennai
- Cloud computing Training in Chennai
- Why Digital Marketing Course is necessary to Entrepreneurs Today?
- Why Web developer take PHP Training in Chennai
- Kick start your career with SAS Training in Chennai
- Get boost your career with CCNA Training in Chennai
- Informatica Training in Chennai
- Master your career with the best Web designing Course in Chennai
- Best Ways to Make your Sale through Online
- Why SEO Training in Chennai is essential to your business success?
- Hiring a Wedding Photographers in Chennai
- Tips to Clear the Safety Courses
Many cats generally fall from high story buildings due to the syndrome called “high-rise syndrome”. Cats think that the windows are the path to freedom and fall from windows. Studies done on cats have shown that 90% cats survive with just injuries, when they fall from multi story buildings. Researchers claim that cats reach terminal velocity at about 5 or 6 stories after which they tend to relax and the force is evenly distributed on its body leading to fewer injuries. There are chances that some cats may have severe injuries like Chest trauma and fractures. So if you are … read more…