Baking is an art. During these times, you can see lots of artists out there who are creating delicious cakes. There are many bakery training in Chennai to teach about baking. If you have a thirst for learning, you will be a pro baker in a matter of time. Who doesn’t like chocolate? From kids to adults, all mouth waters when they see a piece of chocolate cake. Nowadays, you can bake your delicious chocolate cake in your home without sparing a moment. This article will guide you to bake your first chocolate cake.
Ingredients Used For Chocolate Cake
Make sure you get the following ingredients before you start the baking process.
All-purpose flour-120 gm ( 1 cup )
Cocoa Powder – 25 gm (1/4 cup)
White sugar – 200 gm ( 1 cup )
Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
Baking soda – 1 tsp
Salt – 1/4 tsp
Hot milk – 120 gm (1/2 cup)
Vinegar – 1 tbsp
Hot water – 180 gm (1/2 cup)
Coffee – 1 tbsp
Large egg – 1 ( 50 gm )
Vanilla – 1 tbsp
Oil – 108 gm ( 1/2 cup)
Butter – 75 gm ( 5 tbsp )
Powder sugar – 150 gm (1 1/2 cups)
Milk – 45 gm ( 3 tbsp )
It is all about adding precise measurements for baking a quality chocolate cake. To acquire that accurate size, you require measuring cups and spoons. The best baking classes in Chennai will teach all the nuances of baking.
- Add 1 cup of all-purpose flour, one cup of white sugar,1/4 cup of cocoa powder, half a tsp of baking powder, and 1/4 tsp of salt to the bowl. After adding, slowly mix all these ingredients with a whisk.
- Take a half-cup glass (120 gm ) of milk, add a teaspoon of vinegar, and stir well until it aerates. After mixing vinegar with the milk, add this mixture to the existing flour bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp of coffee powder to the half cup of water in another bowl and stir well with the spoon.
- After that, add the coffee solution to the main bowl and mix well with the whisker.
- Beat one egg in the bowl, add a tablespoon of vanilla and mix well.
- After mixing, pour half a cup of oil into the bowl and whisk well.
- After producing the above mixture, pour it into an 8-inch pan.
- Bake the above mixture in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes. You can learn about this temperature setting for any cake from baking classes in Chennai.
- Prepare chocolate frosting by melting the butter separately with 25 gm of cocoa powder by cooking on low heat for two minutes.
- After cooking, add 150 gm of sugar powder to the cocoa & butter solution. Then pour 3 tbsp of milk into the solution and mix well to make a chocolate frosting.
- Pour the chocolate frosting over the warm cake you kept outside after baking.
- After pouring the cake, keep the pan in the fridge for a night.
- Take the pan out in the morning, and you will see the delicious cake.
Thus you successfully made your chocolate cake. Bakery classes in Chennai will make you a pro in cake baking.