- 101 Facts about India
- Man in India carved 360 foot tunnel through a mountain
- Who is Genghis Khan
- English Facts
- Useful Facts
- Funny Facts
- Interesting Facts
- A person from United States has taken 46,001 pushups in less than 24 hours!!
- You can’t hum with your nose shut
- Cats have 90% survival rate falling from buildings as high as 30 stories
- Why do we yawn
- Facts about Neptune
- Was Eiffel Tower built just as a temporary structure and planned to be demolished?
- How to edit the webpage of any website to say anything you want?
- Who would be the richest person on the earth? It’s not an American or Mexican – it’s an Indian.
- Does staring at breasts really increase your life expectancy?
- Can urine really smell like maple syrup?
- Do you know in which Caribbean country rape was not a criminal offence until few years ago?
- Should you share your personal goals or keep it within yourself to achieve it?
- Do you know which symbol considered holy in eastern Asia is offensive in the US and many parts of Europe?
- Stomach produces an acid that is strong enough to destroy even a piece of wood – can a stomach digest itself?
Tag : SuperbFacts
Eiffel Tower, the icon of Paris and the most widely visited paid monuments in the world was planned to be demolished in 20 years when it was built in 1889. When Eiffel Tower was built, people of Paris thought it was an eyesore and the City of Paris gave a permit for the tower to remain only for 20 years. But because of the popularity and the usage of tower in radio communications the tower was allowed to remain even after the expiry of permit. Eiffel Tower is painted every 7 years to prevent it from rusting since it was … read more…
There is a disease called maple syrup urine disease, the disease is characterized by a sweet and distinctive odor in the urine that is similar to the maple syrup. The reason for MSUD is the deficiency in an enzyme that makes it hard to breakdown amino acids leucine, isoleucine, and valine. 1 in 180,000 infants are affected by MSUD in the United States, but it could be as high as 1 in 176 infants in certain inbred population like Mennonites in Pennsylvania. If MSUD is left untreated, it causes brain damage and other neurological issues and eventually leads to death. … read more…