30 interesting facts that you may not have heard before.
– Muhammad is the most common name in the world.
– Elephants are the only animals that can’t jump.
– Oyster can change its gender.
– 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321.
– Jellyfish is 95% water.
– After Sun and Moon, Venus is the brightest object in the sky.
– There is a Town or City or a County named Lincoln in every state in the United States.
– 2% of the world population has red hair.
– Chewing gums while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
– Chewing Gum is banned in Singapore.
– Honey is easy to digest as it is already digested by bee.
– Googol is 1 followed by 100 zeros. Internet Search Giant Google is named after Googol.
– There are probably more bacteria in your mouth than the humans in the entire world.
– United States has the highest number of English speaking population in the world and surprisingly India has the second highest number.
– California State has more population than the whole of Canada.
– An average human spends about 3 years of their life in Toilet.
– Contrary to the popular belief that fortune cookies were invented in China, they were actually invented in the United States.
– Popsicles were accidentally invented by an 11 year old named Frank Epperson in 1905.
– Benjamin Franklin is the only person on a U.S. bill who was never a President or Secretary.
– Barbie’s full name is Barbara Milicent Roberts.
– Birds never sweat as they don’t have sweat glands.
– Mosquitoes have teeth. Another interesting fact: the fear of teeth is called Odontophobia
– Mexico City keeps sinking and it is estimated that during the 20th century, it has sunk 29 to 36 feet (9 to 11 m) approximately
– Most of the Men are potent even at the age of 70
– A cow approximately gives about 200,000 glasses of milk in its lifetime
– Group of crows is called Murder and group of Frogs is called an Army!
– Approximately 65,000 to 75,000 trees are cut to print one Sunday edition of NY Times. (Request from SuperbFacts.com: Please recycle paper. Go Green.)
– An eyelash has a lifespan of only 150 days
– To conserve space, farmers in Japan grow square shaped watermelon
– General Electric in Schenectady, New York has the Zip Code 12345
If you like these interesting facts, please spread it by clicking one of the below buttons